The theme of this year’s Annual Forum is Climate-Smart Agriculture in Action. The event in Rome has four distinct parts.
June 14th – Optional Field Visit at the agricultural cooperative “La Sonnina” – organised by the World Farmers’Organisation.
June 15th & 16th – Core Events including interactive sessions on:
- GACSA Country Case Studies – Interactive exchange among multiple stakeholders from each country (Costa Rica, France, Ireland, Malawi, Tanzania and Vietnam).
- Climate Finance and Investment – Take stock of how private and public investors are mainstreaming climate change into their agriculture projects and programmes.
- CSA Knowledge in Action -Highlight progress and results across the five priority work areas of the KAG.
- Regional CSA Alliances -Showcase the work of the regional alliances and platforms focused on CSA.
- CSA Innovators Pitch- 3 ‘Innovators’ will pitch their new idea/innovation on CSA.
- Opportunities Ahead for CSA – Current gaps in scaling up CSA and opportunities for engagement.
June 17th – Meetings of the GACSA Action Groups (Knowledge, Enabling Environment, Investment) and of the GACSA Strategic Committee
En savoir plus : http://www.fao.org/gacsa/annual-forum/en/