To coincide with Earth Day, the Paris Agreement, adopted last December at the 21st Conference of the Parties (COP21) of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), opened for signature on 22 April 2016 in New York. The Paris Agreement aims at greenhouse gas emissions mitigation, adapting to climate change action, and mobilising climate financing and technology.
- Paris Agreement – Gateway to a decarbonised global society
- Translating climate cooperation into action
- Paris Agreement: A pact of solidarity for developing countries?
- EU contributions to take warming below 2°C
- The Paris Agreement and African agriculture
- Linking responses to climate change and conflict
- How the WTO can implement the Paris Agreement
- EIB climate action – Putting the Paris Agreement to work
- Making agriculture in Africa climate-smart