African economies have sustained unprecedented rates of growth, driven mainly by strong domestic demand, improved macroeconomic management, a growing middle class, and increased political stability. As the continent continues to evolve, the African Development Bank’s Tracking Africa’s Progress in Figures publication looks at the key megatrends of the last few decades that will shape Africa’s future.
- Chapter 1: Human Development
- Chapter 2: Economic Performance, Inclusiveness, and Structural Transformation
- Chapter 3: Governance, Fragility, and Security
- Chapter 4: Regional Integration, Trade, and Investment
- Chapter 5: Infrastructure Development
- Chapter 6: Agriculture, Food Security, and a Greener Environment