The 11th African Economic Conference is underway.The theme of this year’s edition is “Feeding Africa: Towards Agro-Allied Industrialization for Inclusive Growth.” Several discussions took place during the second day of the conference.
- Building a resilient and sustainable agriculture in Africa :
- Value addition vital to industrialize African agriculture:
- Cashew nut value chains need State support to flourish in the Casamance, paper finds:
- Integrated solutions key to regional agro-allied industrialization:
- How stable policies, combined with investments could improve future of agriculture in Africa: