Presentation of the member
Inades-Formation (African Institute for Economic and Social Development - Agri Service - African Training Center) is an international development association operating in Africa. It was created in 1975 in Côte d'Ivoire and is recognized as a public utility. It has ten (10) national associations and a General Secretariat. It operates as a network and devotes its efforts to the common good for a dignified life for all.
To work for the social and economic advancement of the people, giving special importance to their free and responsible participation in the transformation of their societies.
Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, DR Congo, Rwanda, Tanzania and Togo.
Following its strategic approach, Inades-Formation stimulates and accompanies development alternatives for the common good. It accompanies and brings its expertise to grassroots organizations, farmers' organizations and civil society organizations in the following areas
- Agricultural and rural training
- Support and accompaniment to the structuring of farmers' organizations (FOs) and CBOs
- Stimulation and support to collective agricultural entrepreneurship and peasant seed entrepreneurship
- Promotion of citizen participation and inclusive local governance
- Promotion and diversification of alternative models of community financing
- Education and community capacity building on sustainable natural resource management
- Promotion of agroecology
- Adaptation and resilience to climate change