Name : Gifty GUIELLA/NARH
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (226) 70 30 86 30
Sociologist, specialized in rural and urban development, as well as in renewable energies, Gifty Guiella/narh is the co-founder of the Corade consultancy, where she carries out various activities, including training, support for farmers, evaluation and animation.
Presentation of the member
Corade Agency is a consulting and training company created in 2005 as a limited liability company under Burkinabe law. It identifies itself as a socially committed company which, while financing itself through its services, is committed to supporting dynamics that bring about sustainable social and environmental changes.
The company's ambition is to promote the rural economy by emphasizing the empowerment and responsibility of individuals, communities and institutions in taking on the challenges of development.
Corade has significant assets, notably: i) a great experience in the accompaniment of farmers' and artisans' organizations, ii) diversified experiences in the collaboration with international organizations, iii) a good knowledge of the Burkinabe rural context and of the West African sub-region, iv) a competent team, committed and focused on innovations.
Corade's mission is to provide populations, organizations and institutions of the rural world with quality consulting and training services for a self-sustainable development.
Corade intervenes in all regions of Burkina Faso and in the countries of West Africa (Mali, Niger, Guinea, Senegal, etc.).
- Training and consulting engineering (e.g., setting up training and consulting systems for farmers and rural entrepreneurs; training of agricultural and business advisors; training of institutional executives on several topics, including results-based project management, leadership/management, teamwork, interpersonal communication);
- Program and project management (planning, management, monitoring, evaluation, capitalization);
- Community-based natural resource management (e.g., local conventions; land charters; local natural resource management policies);
- Institutional and organizational development (e.g.: organizational diagnosis; strategic planning; consulting support to development institutions and socio-professional organizations)
- Studies (monographs, project identification, market studies, feasibility);
- Moderation of workshops and multi-stakeholder consultations.