Inter-réseaux is an association under French law whose members are European or African. It functions on the basis of a general assembly, a board of directors and an office.
The general assembly gathers all the members ofInter-réseaux. It meets every year to approve the work done in the previous year, to discuss the work plan for the coming year and to formally approve it. It takes the major strategic decisions that should guide the activity of the association. It mandates the Board of Directors to manage the activities ofInter-réseaux.
The Board of Directors meets at least three times a year. It is composed of ten persons elected for three years by the general assembly.
Members of the Board of Directors
College of Member Organizations
- Corade Agency represented by Gifty Narh Guiella, who is president ofInter-réseaux
- Afrique Verte International (AVI) represented by Mamadou Goïta, Vice President ofInter-réseaux
- Agronomists and Veterinarians without Borders (AVSF) represented by Romain Valleur
- Initiative prospective agricole et rurale (Ipar) represented by Cheikh Oumar Ba
- INADES Formation, represented by Sena Adessou.
- Institute for Research and Application of Development Methods (Iram) represented by Damien Halley des Fontaines.
- Network of farmers' organizations and agricultural producers of West Africa (Roppa) represented by Assimarou Gnassingbé
- SOS Faim Luxembourg represented by Raymond Weber
College of Individual Members
- Gilles Mersadier, Secretary General ofInter-réseaux
- Jean-Luc François, Treasurer